Know Before You Go
STAY TUNED FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE PARADE ROUTE COMING OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS
A few things to note:
- Pop up shade tents will NOT be allowed along the parade route due to limited space
- There are three recommended parking garages to park in Downtown Houston near the parade route.
- Street closures will take place starting at 7am and opening back up at 5pm. Access points to parking garages will be via detours within Downtown. Keep track on our Facebook page for parking updates.
Additional details to be aware of:
- NO PETS are allowed along the parade route. For the safety of them and others, please leave your pets at home.
- NO FIREARMS are allowed along the parade route.
- You may bring folding chairs and coolers, just please be aware that the parade route is shorter and more condensed than usual so please be respectful of your neighbors.