to sign up for volunteer shifts at the 2013 Houston Art Car Parade
- Access www.shiftboard.com/theorangeshowfoundation
- If you have used shiftboard before (for instance for the Bayou City Art Festival), then you will have a login already. If you haven't, then register for a new login. Our volunteer coordinator will approve your registration within 24 hours.
- Once your registration has been accepted, login and click "CALENDAR" in the upper left of the screen, just under the word 'Dashboard"
- Scroll to May, and choose the event that you are interested in volunteering at. Your options are:
- Art Car Sneak Peek - May 9
- Art Car Ball - May 10
- Art Car Parade - May 11
- Gift Shop
- Beverage Booth
- Kids Zone
- Crowd Control
- Bucket Donation
- Art Car Awards Ceremony - May 12
- Find the shift activity and time that you are interested in a click on it
- On the next screen, click "Take This Shift" in the small white box on the right side of the screen.
- On the next screen, confirm your shift and you're ready to go!
- If you want to sign up for multiple shifts, simply find your next shift and follow the same instructions.